Classic Fyr'alath, the Chorerender


what are your thoughts on the Fyr'alath Questchain? I thought to myself: nice. a legendary drop. lets pick it up. i then burst into flames, thinking to myself, well - it seems like i can't use it. and instead of going to people with actual shadowflame experience, like the black dragonflight, which were standing right next to me when i burst into flames near the corpse of fyrakk, i get send out into the world to people chilling around the onahran plains and what not. one of them, sends me to break my epic items. i think to myself: nice, i can get rid of the equipment in my bank, that i will never use again. 5 minute CD on use? that is alright - i can do other stuff meanwhile. the second one tells me to kill rares. i go just do that and try to eliminate all the horrid designed rares that there are in the emerald dream. that one takes a toll on my patience. the third one tells me: go do superblooms. so between rare farming, and clicking a button every 5 minutes, i do the superblooms. every hour. i go from a to b, set down my death and decay. cover stuff with blood plague. rinse and repeat. then i get backpacks full of stuff i dont want, which gets me closer to the thing. (at that point, i call it the thing) i finish the quest, with the little patience that is left, and fight a shade of fyrakk or something. at this point i am too tired to care, just give me the thing. i get the thing, and try the on use. ohhh what a sight. i click the button, then i go make a coffee, eat breakfast, drive my kids to school, finish my studies, seasons change outside before i finally sit back down, seeing my character do the animation and jump to the enemy i targeted. it doesnt even matter that the fated raids are here now - i at least got to use the things jump for once. what a life./skind regards from a frustrated blood DK via /r/wow https://ift.tt/rgUIdtC

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen