Classic Are you able to recommend me a race/class?


Hey everyone,I am starting to play WoW, and I'd love to hear from you some suggestions based on my style:- Being a healer is cool, but it worries me the fact that I may always need a party or something like this due to my lack of time..I am going to be a casual player! Is there a cool option to balance this but at the same time, still be useful when in a 'full healer' role?- Damage is cool. I remember I played Ragnarok in old times and being a mage casting area skills was so cool. Is this an option?- One hit and kill also are fun! Naturally, I expect some cooldown due to the high damage burst, but would you also recommend me something related?​Thanks everyone for the tips! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/a5T4lcZ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen