Classic Im bored of WoW and I dont wanna be


Hi, Im a BFA baby and have been raiding CE for a couple of tiers now. Ive bene raid logging more and more with this season being maybe the worst.I time 1 20 key for vault, do raid with guild then never look at WoW again. In fact, I cant even play alts. I just cant log in the game. I dont like it, I dont find any of it fun (except mythic raid).Ive started playing more hardcore classic, because I like the RPG feel of it. Its something I cant get from retail. But it is also extremely mood-dependent. I find myself craving other types of gameplay. I am really really bored of retail wow and can only conditionally enjoy classic.I dont want this to be the case.I dont wanna look for another MMORPG, but I kinda feel like I dont have a choice.This is not a criticism towards Dragonflight. Not at all. The expansion has been amazing so far and the story also (from what I hear, I srsly cba doing quests).It is very hard for me to make this post. I love wow. I play a lot of it. Admitting to myself and to others that Im just not feeling it is difficult. I also dont want it to be the case.So you might ask, why make a post at all? Why not just quit and do something else?Well, honestly to see if other people feel similarly. Maybe there's some of you that kinda feel this way but havent decided to take the final step. Maybe there are some of you that have re-found their love for the game and can give me an advice, idk. But yeah... For the time being I will continue raid logging 2 nights a week with the occasional classic hc night, but Im not feeling it anymore. I might legit just quit soon. Again, this is not a threat. I sincerely regret that I feel this way. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/MZXchHn

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen