Classic Rhapsody in Blue (Dragonwrath Mount) What are the requierements?


Hello,I have Dragonwrath on my Priest since CataSaw today they added a mount to get for the weilders of the staff.I have dragonflight but did not advance at all in the campaign, like not AT ALLIt seems that there is some kind of Dragonflight campaign completion requierement to get that mountAccording to wowhead the quest Rhapsody in Blue is not part of a chain, and can be taken from Kalec in the Veiled Ossiary, I went there, no KalecAccording to a youtube video I saw, Kalec gives a quest at the Archive in Azure Span, been there, no KalecWhat part of the Dragonflight campain am I supposed to complete in order to unlock the quest to get the Dragonwrath mount?Thanks via /r/wow https://ift.tt/xZ92FIG

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen