What makes Ele Shaman scaling so bad in wotlk?


I understand that Elemental Shaman scaling *is* bad, but when I look at the talents and tools, I can't for the life of me see why that would be so.Concussion, Call of Flame, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Booming Echoes, Elemental Oath, Lava Flows, and Shamanism all increase the value of Spell Power, which should scale very well.Elemental Fury makes sure Crit stays valuable and scales well.It seems like the only thing missing is Haste value on Flame Shock's DoT and Fire totems, which you'll be using Totem of Wrath most of the time anyway so that issue is minimal.The tools are all there... so where is the problem?The only thing I can imagine would be the spell damage coefficients are too low to keep up with other classes. Is that the problem? Shaman spells are too weak on their face? Or is something else going on that I don't see?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen