What made you realize your favorite race/class was for you?


For as long as I've been playing, I'm still struggling to pinpoint an exact class that I love the most, but hopefully reading some of your stories will aid me in figuring it out! I created a Pally on a new server recently and I'm enjoying the grind thus far but I'm not entirely sure it's *for* me. I even got my Lock close to max and for some reason I just burnt out.As far as races go, Night Elves are always my choice if I can help it, the lore behind them is fascinating and I can relate to their stature (the males) seeing as they're really tall and their limbs are long. If I'm playing Horde, I always end up with a Troll for the same reasons. And of course the Voodoo, never forget the Voodoo.So, what made you fall in love with your favorite class? Any specific moment(s)?What about the race you chose that was interesting to you?Looking forward to seeing the replies!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen