Classic Options for brand-new players summary?


I feel sure that what I seek here exists, and will give good odds I feel like a total nimrod on e pointed at it, in that "Oh, um, right, should known" way. Just so you know I know.I have several friends who want to be starting WoW soon, after current time sinks like moving conclude. I'm looking forward to playing with them. But I can't seem to find any single spot that rounds up all the stuff that isn't available to then right away.I know that their first characters will go through Exile's Reach and BFA. But I don't know where the race and class lines are now. Are any allied races now unlocked by default? And what about death knights and demon hunters? Any other limits of that sort I'm not thinking of?Thank you! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/flZV7MBu3

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen