Classic How do I see all the cinematics of WOW?


So I have a document of the wow LORE timeline that I've put my characters LORE and backstory into, and I like to have the cinematics in chronological order in that document, so when I read through it, I can watch the cinematics in order of when they happen. I've added the cinematics like the harbingers, warbringers, afterlives, and the other ones like that in, as well as adding in the high quality cinematics, like Sylvannas' duel with Saurfang, or Sylvannas defeating the jailer and opening the portal to the shadowlands, and that kind of stuff, however I want to add in cinematics like these ones as well:Wrath of the Lich King - Patch 3.1: Secrets of Ulduar - YouTubeHowever I don't know how to find all the cinematics like that. Is there a list on wowhead or somewhere of every single cinematic in WoW? I know that's a lot, and this is a random post, but I would really like to be able to see all the WoW cinematics in order. Obviously the cinematics which include the ones created in the in game engine, like the player character doing things like getting the heart of Azeroth and legion artifacts aren't included as that's not really a cinematic, rather a cutscene.Thanks. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3osngtz

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen