Classic Finding a guild


I've returned to WoW after a break as I had to become an adult for a bit - my fiance and I had twins. But now that my babies are older and go to bed at a reasonable time and stay there till morning, I liberated my PC from purgatory (the attic) and started playing again. I've enjoyed myself a good bit going through BFA and now Shadowlands but I am missing the main ingredient of what made WoW great. A guild to raid with.Now, finding a guild used to be easy. Head to a main city and advertise yourself, enter into discussions with officers from a few guilds to see if you match each others requirements and Bob's your uncle. However, all I am getting is a wall of boosting advertisements. So I looked into the guild finding tool which is just fucking awful. Whoever thought shipping that system the way it is clearly only tested it with 4 guilds to choose from. Its the most unintuitive way of finding a guild and even then it takes too long AND doesn't necessarily mean you'll find a fitting match.I know you used to go to wowprogress.com and find guilds on your server and contact them directly or use the forums to find your new home. But I wondered if there was a better way? How do people find a guild that fits their needs with schedule, content type and difficulty level?Where are the Mythic+ only guilds? Rated rbg/arena guilds? Raiding guilds that only raid a Tuesday at midnight guilds? How do you find these guilds?P.s. Let me know if you're in the market for an Outlaw Rogue on Ravencrest...P.s.s. I'm so lonely... via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3uqQKsM

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen