Classic What did I see?


I was at Area 52, to check on the limited supply engineering vendor there. I logged in and out a few times over the course of the afternoon, to buy things as they popped up.There was a horde Demon Hunter, level 101, unguilded, in the doorway of the inn. Any time I logged in to check the engineering vendor, he was hopping on and off his wind rider, over and over again, as I checked the vendor and went back to the inn to log out.I looked at the guy's achievements. The only odd thing was that he had earned "got my mind on my money", the 100 gold one, on October 18...and on October 20 he hit 200,000 gold. And the only instance he's been in is The Botanica.Does that really drop that much gold?? And ok if it does, why is the guy in the doorway of the inn getting on and off of his mount? Is that some sort of stupid hack that Blizzard still didn't find?And the guy's name looked like if someone's cat ran across the keyboard... via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2Wx6RDV

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen