Are you able to re-learn the Onyxia Scale Cloak pattern if you re-level Leatherworking?


My apologies in advance for the rant.​Background: I turned in Onyxia's head like a year ago. I leveled Leatherworking to 300 a few weeks ago, completed the quest "The Journey Has Just Begun", and learned to craft the "Onyxia Scale Cloak" and have crafted several already.This past weekend, I dropped Leatherworking, re-learned it, dropped my previous specialization (Elemental), read "Soothsaying for Dummies" in Tanaris, and choose a new specialization (Tribal).​Issue: Upon hitting Leatherworking 300, I kind of just expected to see the "Onyxia Scale Cloak" in my Leatherworking menu, since I met the prerequisites of completing the quest "The Journey Has Just Begun" and being Leatherworking 300.The pattern is just not in my Leatherworking Menu. I checked with Overlord Runthak and even Hahrana Ironhide in Feralas to see if they have any quests for me or can teach me the "Onyxia Scale Cloak" pattern again (kind of like how you can just click a button to re-learn "Wild Leather" patterns, if you ever drop and re-level Leatherworking.I also tried reading "Soothsaying for Dummies" again to see if it could help me with my issue.Basically, it feels to me like they stripped a quest reward from me that I can't get back. If it was an actual item, I might be able to restore it via "Item Restoration", but because it gets thrown in my Leatherworking list, I never had the item in my inventory.if this intended, the result is that a Leatherworker who can make the "Onyxia Scale Cloak" can NEVER drop Leatherworking for any reason if they ever want to make the cloak again.​Any advice would be appreciated! I do have an open Support Ticket but I don't think they are going to offer any assistance based on their first reply.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen