Classic Tanks with raid gear in DF leveling dungeons?


I’m a resto shaman/druid main and lately I’ve been messing around leveling all of the other healers just for fun and to see how they play. It’s been a great experience but every time I get a toon to 60 and start doing random dragonflight dungeons, I inevitably end up with tanks in 486 gear who’ve decided to tank in their dps spec and just blow through the dungeon like it’s nothing.It’s hard for me as a healer, as I play this role because I enjoy healing and it’s frustrating when I don’t have any opportunity to do that. It’s hard watching the dps struggle to keep up and the casters not be able to even press a single one of their buttons as we all stand around and watch the tank solo the place. Does anyone know why these tanks are even doing these leveling dungeons to begin with? And how can I push past all this frustration and still have a good time with what I’m doing? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/0HkuFhd

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen