Classic Professions feel pointless if you didn't keep up with them..


On one of my alts I slacked off with their tailoring/enchanting focusing on my main. I've started playing my alt now again and was like hey I'll finish tailoring/enchanting.. Yeah impossible it seems.No rep to get patterns as I wasn't playing. No patterns/skill ups to progress. Severally behind on knowledge. At this point it just feels like throw in the towel till expansion.I don't know how a new player would even start. Of all things blizzard will charge for why not give us a profession change one time use or hell even charge $5.00 or something they do for anything else.I know I don't have to complete the skills and stuff but its still nice to be able to think its even remotely possible via /r/wow https://ift.tt/LcBZgDM

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen