Classic My shitty day and how I made it shittíer for myself. A short story.


I'm a lvl 25 warrior in SoD. I have pretty much all the pre raid BiS except one item. The Silverlaine ring from SFK. I want this a whole bunch just to be completely ready for raiding so I farm for it all day. In total I do somewhere around 12 runs. It drops 2 times. I lose a 50/50 2 times. Across all these runs everybody in the group are happy at the end. Healer gets shoulders. Mage gets robe. Rogue gets dagger. They all drop out and I'm left looking for a new group every goddamn time. On some of the last runs my rogue friend joins to get his BiS gear. On his second run his BiS rare BoE drops from trash and he gets it aswell as the dagger from the final boss. At this point I'm hella salty. But my friend gets an idea on how to get the ring for me.He can solo the Silverlaine boss. We group up only the two of us. While he stealths past all enemies all the way to the Silverlaine, I simply wait at the entrance and waits for him to kill the boss. If the ring drops he passes and I simply need it.The first run goes really well but the ring doesn't drop but we're commited. He does it two more times and fails but on the third attempt it happens. IT DROPS. We start laughing over how much easier this was compared to grouping up with 5 people. He dies afterwards but the task is complete, he resurects at the healer. I'm stuck staring at the beautiful ring, hovering my mouse over those dice. Then I exit the dungeon. I EXIT THE DUNGEON. I EXIT THE DUNGEON BY MISTAKE BEFORE CLICKING NEED. I reenter but the window is gone and as a warrior I can't simply run to the boss past all the enemies and I figured I had fucked myself over. At this point I almost faint from frustration and disbelief. I just wanted to tell you this little story because it's comically stupid how I even managed it.My friend returned to the body though to see if it had despawned, it hadn't and he could loot it and it's still a big upgrade for him. I'm still without a good ring. We will return tommorow. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/habZDTi

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen