Classic I need some Macro expert help


Is there anything in this Macro that might be causing my character to fall into the ground?#showtooltip/cast [@focustarget,exists, harm][@pettarget, exists, harm][]Aimed ShotI have this on a hunter and I left my Garrison, Lunarfall, to test that the pet part works, and it does, I killed one of the trees out near that road, with no target and all my abilities hit the target of my pet. When I went to zone back into my Garrison, I fell into the ground and disconnected. Tried logging out and logging in and was still in the ground and disconnected after a few seconds.Used the Stuck Character thing with Support. Logged into the character, rewrote the macro because I lost them. Went out, killed another tree, headed back to Garrison, fell, disconnect, and now I'm going to test it somewhere else in the world.Thanks and Happy Holidays! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/kvgLbAm

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen