Classic How is wow racist, when it's world of Warcraft?


I'm not here to put my opinion on if it is or isn't racist. More just curious how a game based on a war between two sides can be portrayed as NOT racist? Unless you change all races to the one race and have them be enemies, it's always going to be inherently racist, right? I guess my question is: what makes the game racist outside of there between a war between races? I ask in naivety, as 1. I've only just started playing classic again after a few years and 2. Im the type of player that skips dialogue and quest text to get to end game quicker, so Ive probably missed the real racism. Follow up question: what do people think needs to change to make the game less racist? I saw a lot of negative user reviews of the latest expansion, on metacritic, and most of them were hating on the racism.Edit: my title was supposed to say "world of WARcraft" but I guess it changed to lowercase. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/hy8SXL6

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen