Classic Thinking of coming back but all my mains have problems and indecision is ruining me. Can you give advice?


Ive been wanting to come back to retail for a while but havent because of issues with the classes I like. A big thing is APM bloat or poor performancenote: I dont plan to raid beyond normal, I might do some M+ but nothing crazy like 20+Enhance: I love Shamans, I love melee but enhance has gotten more and more bloated and high APM since MOP. I logged on to level a few months ago saw the shaman build with like hailstorm, lavalash interactions, malestrom management etc etc and I got overwhelmed and logged off. WW monk: I LOVE monk aesthetic but i hate that they dont attack with weapons but its w/e, However everyone says they are garbage dps in 10.2 so that seems like a lost cause , apm is also highMM Hunter: I loved pre cata hunter and still like the fantasy but it feels a but clunky, no pet makes soloing hard, no melee weapons feels wierd and their dps ive raid is rated low in tier lists but the rotation seems simple despite being clunky. So i'm not sure what to do, any suggestions? Do I play the enh shaman and I'll get used to it? Do I play the Hunter even though I only like MM but soloing without a pet is brutal, Do I play my Monk even though the APM is huge and the DPS is bad?Ideally my Roster would be Shaman/Monk main, Hunter and feral alts (I love feral but xmog is my main activity so I cant main feral cause of that)Can anyone give me solutions so I can finally start the game without the stress of class holding me back.I'd love to play DF and 10.2 before it's too late. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/9cjk3qr

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen