Classic Question About Drakonid Appearance (Nerd Crap ayyy)


Hey folks! I'm a horrid little creature that does RP shit (disgusting, I know).Earlier in the week, I saw someone running around with a Red Drakonid (the big burly Dragon Boyos) with armor on the model. I'm aware of the Orb of the Obsidian Scale that turns ya' into a Black Drakonid, as well as the Glyph of Disguise for Rogue (but no Drakonid I've found can be pickpocketed for their appearance) but I cannot for the life of me figure out where the person acquired the model.I know this is as niche as a niche question gets, but has anyone found a section where you control a Drakonid or otherwise found what I'm looking for? Been eating away at me for a week.Otherwise, hope y'all have had a good day o/ via /r/wow https://ift.tt/v604REs

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen