Classic Potentially returning - Some questions


Heya! I've quit during SL (around 9.1.) after 12+ years of WoW, since we all know SL was a train wreck and Blizz themselves too. I've switched over to another MMO, but DF and the new xpacs peaked my interest again. Before trying out WoW again after that long break: As I don't want to pay subs for two games (besides the first few months), I wondered how easy it is to farm gold for the wow tokens nowadays (EU player). I was never stupid rich, as I had missed the gold farm from WoD sadly, but it was always enough for raiding supplies.Did the game truly recover from SL? DF seems enjoyable, but after Legion the game went down (even Cata and WoD were enjoyable tbh) the devs lost my trust in producing good content.How's the casual content? I've always been a semi-hardcore player and enjoyed both sides, I don't want to log in just to raid/m+.That's all. Just wanted to hear the game is in relatively good shape and not that nostalgia's tricking me into playing a good game turned mediocre. Had real good times in WoW and after playing it for 50% of my life, it has a special place in my heart. I just didn't enjoy it anymore, but I wish I did again.​ via /r/wow https://ift.tt/IQygYPW

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen