Classic Need some help deciding what class!


I'm a returning player (since wotlk). And my favourite class back then was hunter, which has changed so much I can't say I like it (what happened to their melee attacks and deadzone?)Anyway I've been doing some research and I've come to decide on a class but I'm not sure which one to pick. I'd like some people's opinions, pros and cons if you will.Mage, Deathknight, Paladin, Demon Hunter.I'd like to keep my options open for end-game if i get that far. These activities would be high tier Dungeon mythics+ and random Battleground pvp. I've zero interest in Raiding or Arena PvP.Which class would be good and have fun playstyles? I'd prefer not having so many keybinds I develop carpal tunnel. Just a moderate amount.Class with cool utility stuff would be nice also (it's what made me love the hunter feign death + jumper cables or disengage into parachute etc)Any other class suggestions would be welcome as I really don't know too much about the classes outside a passing comments (warlock slow, monks too many binds etc) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/YQy1aLV

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen