Classic Is the newest / latest expansion a good jumping on point in Anticipation for worldsoul saga!


As the title suggests I'm interested in getting into wow, I've always had a slight interest in it, as a lot of twitch streamers I watch play it and I occasionally have watched them play it. My only other experience ever with wow is actually when for some reason my dad bought the game for me when I was like 7 and all I remember was making a class spawning in a snowy area and killing a wolf or boar or whatever it was. Im 24 now and been looking to get into a game with social/community aspects and I think wow is the one I wanna try, obviously I would need to learn the game first before even thinking of doing post game stuff.Tldr is the latest expansion a good jumping on point via /r/wow https://ift.tt/IU7VCQy

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen