Classic I want to switch to caster


I was playing as Monk in BFA, but in DF I don't like them. I loved all specs but now I hate them. I want to switch to caster, but I'm not sure. My goal is solo content, solo PVP, and low m+.I'm choosing between Warlock and Evoker. Currently leveling as Aug Evoker and it's much better than Devoker. Good damage and a lot of shields and heals. Warlock is also a lot of fun, but I'm scared to play only DPS characters because as Monk I was always switching from WW to Brew and sometimes to MW. I'm playing duo with a friend who is RDru and RSham so I've been forced to tank a bit for quick groups. Any advice about these classes? I want a tanky and easy-to-play class. Evoked looks great with their mobility but I'm not sure I could do solo as much as Warlock with a pet. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/GrbzCXQ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen