Classic I think i found a gear upgrade bug


So i was just gearing up an alt and bought all 415 (green) gear from the dreamsurge vendor and quickly collected some flight stones to upgrade it all to rank 8. While upgrading a piece i was impatiently right clicking another piece of gear that was equipped on my character as i upgraded and to my surprise both pieces of gear upgraded for the cost of 1. I tested this again and it worked. I actually managed to upgrade 3 pieces of gear for the cost of 1 by right clicking them quickly.I tested this with better gear on my main requiring flight stones and crests but it did not work. To be sure it wasn't a one time issues i relogged onto my alt and upgraded 2 more pieces of green gear and it worked again. I haven't tested anything else but come to the conclusion it only works when the upgrade only requires flight stones. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/vt5pBRP

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen