Hardcore bringing up soany memories.


So, I have been a horde player for my entire wow playing life (since original vanilla with some breaks) EXCEPT for the very begining.I like so many others started out as NE hunter. For me it was the first MMO I ever played and being emersed in the game and discovering things was a wonderful thing. Me and this NE warrior knew so little of the game that when we made it out of ashenvale and discovered the barrens seriously thought that skinning the giraffe and plainstriders would give different leather then the animals in ashenvale ( looking back it makes me giggle)Anyways I digress, when I started HC of course I rolled horde but after playing my lock for a while and truly experience the kindness of people and basically what made the game so worth it for me. The collaboration the helping one another out if someone is in trouble I really started to think about the beginning days when I played this game and new nothing and wanted to go back to where it all started. So I rolled a NE hunter that is now lvl 11 and to be honest I am having the time of my life. Like I can't wait to get home and play the game kind of excited something I have not felt in a long time. What is yours story? Doesn't anyone else feel like this? Where did you start? Are you having as good of a time as I am? Share your original story.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen