Classic Returning player.


Hey all,I've been away from wow since around the end of mop.Got bored recently and decided to renew the game. Blasted to 60 in a few days, but I haven't bought dragonflight yet.I want to enjoy some of the 4 expansions I've missed being away for 9 odd years. Problem is the game has changed so much. I'm not a raider or pvper, I just like to poddle along doing collectibles and lore master.So question is where tf to start. I've just been cleaning up whatever is in my questlog plus the zandalar starter area. Any advice would be awesome.To the obvious question, yes I will inevitably purchase dragonflight but I wanna enjoy a decade of content before I dive into the most current stuff Thanks! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/hnEbvCT

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen