Classic I'm a little tired of constantly being disrespected by raid and dungeon NPCs


We the players are written to be the champions of the horde/alliance, the most feared warriors on all of Azeroth. If we were written to be farmers tending our ranch in Halfhill, which would be a fantastic game by the way, I would have no complaint. But since we were written to be the last word in fighting, I can't help but feel slightly disrespected whenever a raid/dungeon NPC gloats about how easily they will overcome us and then complains how shocked they are that a mere mortal overcame them. We've killed 3 old gods now, friendship lasered deathwing in the face twice, and overcome a host of other lesser beings. Surely that merits a "oh shit it's them, RUN!" from at least someone.But only twice have we gotten the respect we're due: in Icecrown when the Lich King calls us the greatest fighting force ever known (and when Prince Keleseth simply says "my queen...they come."), and again in Iron Docks when First Mate Zoggosh suggests fleeing upon seeing us make short work of the first boss. I don't care too much for RPing, and believe me I understand how it kills the pace of dungeons to be forced to sit through it, but c'mon, I punched N'Zoth in the eye, give me a little credit! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/t4kmnQs

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen