Classic How much time does it take to add time into your account?


Holy sh*t. I've never seen a transaction take this long for no reason. You'd think a company like blizzard would want to complete transactions as quick as possible so players could look at ingame stores but i guess not.For 12 hours, I've been waiting for battle.net to even acknowledge my purchase, which confused me alot because it didn't show any recent purchase in the transaction history tab, and I only got a comfirmation when i tried to remove my paypal and it warned me :WoW1(US) - World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month ( Update Payment Method ) .Next Billing Date: Oct 15, 2023Is it normal for players who haven't played for a month or more to take so much time to activate a single month of playtime? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/u4hMjt3

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen