My most painful death


Back in the day, before hardcore in vanilla, I was used to HS back to OG and kill Gamon - as you do - since he's a yellow standing right next to the Innkeeper.However, my most painful death back then was when I started a new toon, went to OG at lvl 5 to get my professions (and couple of runecloth bags and money) and in the meantime went to the inn to set my HS there.I ported back once I got lvl 6 to see my class and profession trainers and attacked Gamon out of habit, not realizing that he's lvl 12 and he killed me.Please guys, for the love of god, do not make the same mistake in HC, because that would be incredibly embarassing.Dying in the middle of OG, because you attack a lvl 12 mob with lvl 6 is the pinnacle of stupidity and way worse than falling off an elevator.Don't do stupid shit. Be smarter than me.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen