Classic Quality of French translation decreasing?


Hey everyone,I'm just coming back to Wow after stopping around March, and currently going through all the new quests. Is it me, or is the French translation quite bad, worse than usual?Over the last few days I've noticed dozen of errors, from typos to actual meaning altering mistakes. I constantly have to refer to the English version on Wowhead to understand what they actually meant.Just now, in one of the Tyr quest, Nozdormu says "Mais certains chemins, aussi sombre soient-ils, n'inspirent guère la confiance" which can be translated in English to "But some paths, however dark, should not be trusted", which... doesn't make much sense. Turns out the original English version says " But some paths, however dark, are fated to be tread. " which is totally different.Am I the only one noticing this? Are other languages translations worse than usual too?This is kinda annoying, I'm considering switching my client to English...Thanks! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/ibJCn74

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen