Classic Help newcomer get into the raiding etiquette


Tl;dr - newbie ilvl410 devastation evoker gets refused alot on Aberrus normal -> is it normal? Or what should I do to improve my chances of being accepted?(Evoker, Devastation) So I finally finished doing quests, I am ilvl410 so I wanted to start doing Aberrus normal. Today I tried the premade groups, I asked for invite on group called "fresh chill run" and I got in on a first try! Then we went through the whole Aberrus, all bosses, it was simply amazing. After we finished I felt like perfect, let's do it again ... and nothing ... I've tried like 20+groups, but none of them accepted me ... They either let time run out, or they simply declined ... Am I doing something wrong? Am I too low ilvl? Is my class unpopular? Or am I just unlucky? Should I write into the optional field something when applying? (For example that I know basic mechanics, that it's not my first run, or whatever?) I got really demotivated by it and turned the game off because of it. Any other general tips for raiding will be much appreciated. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/kgB1Ae3

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen