Classic Addons for herbalism and mining? (Mostly for the interface to be more friendly to gathering)


Hi! I've got some addons and been fiddling a tiny bit with them but nothing so far has made gathering "easier" for me, so I've come here for advice.One big change I'm after is either an arrow or minimap that is centered so I don't need to look up to the right on my minimap to know where there's active ores or herbs to be gathered. Sure I guess I can set that up myself by moving my own minimap but usually I gather while queuing and I don't want to switch between interfaces, if that's even possible.If you have any advice for me, please upload a screenshot of your interface and a list of addons, and perhaps a little explanation if needed. Thanks in advance. <3 via /r/wow https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/16h4req/addons_for_herbalism_and_mining_mostly_for_the/?utm_source=ifttt

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen