Classic Thinking of starting WoW again for a mix of PvP and PvE


I am thinking of starting WoW again to do some mix of PvP and PvE, mainly because there is a lack of anything new in the MMO scene to try with a good mix of PvE and PvP. The thing is, I am fairly casual and would level at my own pace and not have much time to raid.Which version of WoW would be best if I don't want to raid but still want to have some fun in PvP (mainly battlegrounds)?I saw they recently revamped the honor system in classic WoW, would that be viable to casually level honor in at level 60 to try to get the decent pvp gear?Classic appeals to me because the Retail version seems overwhelming with all the systems, but I'm not sure if Classic would be good for PvP. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/UKYxdev

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen