Classic Dear Blizzard, please let casters actually cast with their staffs.


It’s been countless expansions and there have been major graphical updates. But yet when I cast my spells my staff is still chilling on my back. Why? Why can’t we have cool casting animations with our staffs or one handed swords? As a Mage casting abilities I should be using my staff as a catalyst to conjure fire or ice. My priest and warlock should be the same. Imagine casting a chaos bolt with your staff. I know it’s a minor thing but it’s been more than 15 years and we still can’t “cast” our abilities with our staffs yet. It shouldn’t be too hard for blizzard to implement this. Am I crazy for really wanting this? What do y’all think? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/IorPWg1

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen