Does blizzard plan on optimizing this game?


I have spent the better half of Ulduar watching my FPS slowly drop in raid every week. At first I thought it was weakauras or addons. But I finally tried something different I disabled EVERYTHING. Not one single addon or weakaura and I raided in an alt raid to see if there was a difference. There was not. I kept a high end of 47 FPS and averaged 25 FPS. I play games like Cyberpunk and diablo 4 on ultra with no issues. DLSS etc and average higher than in ulduar so it is not a hardware issue. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? I have a ryzen 9 CPU and a 2080 Ti. Can anyone help? I have done and tried everything but I am at the point I might just quit because I only play this game to raid and I can not even do that anymore. gg

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen