Classic Blizzard have to fix LFG some how...


I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.Instead I sit in queue for 30 mins - 1hr filling groups (M+ and Raid). It's boring then I quit (btw I main a healer) but trying to gear my dps alts is even more soul crushing. I'm 2950 io right now on my main, I've linked it on raiderio to my alts."Play with friends" well I don't always have 4 other people available, most of the time only one or two people and we can't fill all the roles.Low gear, high rating = no invites.High gear, low rating = no invites.Disable raider.io, hide peoples scores/ilvl, match me with someone randomly using a LFG tool, idc, sometimes I just wanna play and run some dungeons or a raid higher than lfr and spending all my time in a queue is just unfun.I don't care how drastic the action is, just do anything to make the situation better than it is now. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/YNRBQEj

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen