Experienced feral druid looking for a new home currently in a dead server that has lackluster raids on my days off Sundays/Mondays. Could also do later in the evening raids on other days of the week.
Been doing Naxx on 26 characters every week since T3 reintroductionso 6 weeks doing it (156 Naxx)In the first 5 weeks I got 3 Lamented Crusader items (all after the droprate increase)this week I got 7, including at one point 4 Lamented gloves in 7 consecutive Dented gloves, with 2 Lamented gloves consecutivelyI know that low drop rate probabilities can create this kind of extremely rare outlyers but it feels unlikelyDid someone else notice a bump this week? I wonder if they did not buff the droprate again (this time stealthly). It would actually make sense, the drop rate is absolutly ridiculous in addition to the gold price.One possible thing as well (but honestly I have trouble beleiving it) is something that I remember someone theorized very early, which is that once you unlocked the appearance of one of the green/blue/epic item that you can find in Dented items, you have less chance to get that item again, thus more chance to get Lamented items - I religiously make sure to unlock a...
So I like armor sets as much as anyone, but I could also go for maybe a fresh surge of just random looking stuff of various colors/tints. I think it would be cool if we could mix and match a little bit more, not saying there needs to be a large number just a few more bits and bobs to fill out certain looks. Maybe some neon colored stuff like back in vanilla. Just a thought, thoughts? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2HgKICX
Thought i try out a +20 after 2 weeks of not playing my holy paladin and its absurd how effortless it was even after all these so called nerfs. Hell i was even feeling rusty and had to look at my actionbar to see where certain abilities were.While on my mw monk which i have fully under control as far as i know every 20 key is a fucking rollercoaster and i often feel like im far behind on healing. I just wished other healers would recieve some substantial buffs to become somewhat close to what holy paladins are at the moment. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/qDLVfTQ
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar