Why doesn't blizz just lower the gold cap?


Honest question, but why doesn't blizz just make the gold cap far lower than what it is now? There is almost nothing in game that remotely justifies the need needing like 200k+ gold. Wouldn't this just nearly eliminate gdkps due to the cap being?If you can tell me why you need more than even 25k gold I'd be surprised. A full round of dailies can give a few hundred, and consumes don't cost the price of a small hoard on the AH. So it would nearly force the player to play if needed.I do my dailies, farm for materials, and have never bought gold. I still play the game without issue and get gear while doing the content. So what's the other side of the coin? Am I just wrong or just thinking too small? Help me out here.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen