Classic Gotta be honest


This is the first time in a long, long time that I am not enjoying mythic+ whatsoever. I have absolutely no idea what is going on with this game, but basically mythic+ is entirely intolerable to climb keys this season. Every single group I get into is a shit show and disbands within the first 6 pulls or the first boss. I was 2900 IO last season and now I'm being auto-declined to 14's and cannot climb my own key. Also - the crest system is dog s#!@ in my honest opinion. Why would I want to farm 11's to get a specific type of crest? Why must we have all these different types of crests for content, other than to just create a time suck for the game. I'm sitting at 432 ilvl with 2pc right now, I just collapsed my key from an 18 to a 15 in an hour of trying to do keys. This is the first time I've ever really felt like actually quitting this game in a long, long time. Other people have to be feeling this nonsense like I am, I can't be the only person having these fits of rage every week. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/A6lIuyD

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen