All of classic, I wasn’t a raid logger, until this week, anyone else?


Honestly, I love classic wow, it’s my favorite game and has been twice now. Ive worked from home for the past 7 years, and tend to be on wow quite a bit. With it running in the background while I answer my work emails, I may do some dailies, catch a random dungeon, etc. But after this week and the token coming out, I haven’t logged on since raid ended. I feel no interest in doing a daily, or a random dungeon what so ever with game sanctioned RMT. I’m curious how many other people who actually play the game, even through the the end of phases, are feeling this week. Has it changed your game login habits at all.Ps. As someone who’s played this game for almost 20 years, I know wow addiction isn’t awesome and it’s great that I’m not playing as much this week. Lol

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen