FYI if you die to pvp grief in HC wow just post an SS appeal and not a vid or your appeal might not get approved


If you post an SS appeal there is no risk of you not getting your appeal approved. If you post a vid they may find a reason to not approve the appeal.I died to a hunter who named his pet princess. I wasn't fully paying attention and although I saw the two princesses there, I honestly just assumed the spawns bugged and two of them spawned some how. IDK ive seen weird shit before so didn't think twice.heres my clip: https://ift.tt/H6Tyg49 my appeal that was denied: https://ift.tt/y2TYfVr of examples where others just post screenshots that get approved of the same scenario where the mods would have no idea if they did the same as me or what the circumstances were:https://ift.tt/lYO0g4H last one in there is just a screenshot of the combat log too, and it was approved.Now, I understand if the standard is "unavoidable griefs" only, as the guy who denied my request put it. Fine, I get the argument mine was avoidable, but how do you know all these screenshots werent? All I had to do was do a screenshot appeal instead and mine would have been approved.It sucks as it was clearly a grief, and clearly I didnt think I could kill a high level horde and would do something like this on purpose. Its not the end of the world, but pretty damn lame you can just appeal with an SS and be fine no questions asked, but if you go out of your way to record you risk getting denied.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen