Just how mandatory is trapweaving for HM/heroics?


I'm basically seething at how trapweaving has played out. I was up to the challenge initially but I'm so damn inconsistent with making it work properly. Numerous encounters where I've had to stare at the trap just behind the bosses foot and not engage, or losing dps because I take too long to auto shot after runnning in. I've been running sims and its showing up as only a 700 dps increase when done optimally at my 230 ilvl(I'll never do it optimally). I'm much better at ranged only rotation(mages and locks don't know this plight). My guild is taking Algalon prog seriously, I may be getting benched if I don't show out this week. How bad is black arrow? I'm concerned for the lack of lock and load procs, but it may also end up being more dps for me because I won't be losing any auto shots etc.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen