Classic Unwise Mari


See the title.As a tank I am flabbergasted week after week how folks 2600+ IO still eat mechanics on this boss so, so frequently.Is there something I’m missing as a tank that’s making it exceptionally hard for DPS to dodge this stuff?I consider it an anomaly if my entire group ever survives this fight. Puddles everywhere, people eating beams and splashes is the status quo.Perhaps tanking it is substantially easier than DPSing it, which is fine - I won’t argue if that’s the case. But why not just focus less on pumping and more on dodging stuff? It seems like every group I’m in, over half my group is dead with the boss’s HP above 75%.Can anyone else relate? I really don’t feel like this boss is very hard; Margrave Stradma was a lot more difficult (at least I think). via /r/wow https://ift.tt/SkAMnYP

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen