Classic Looking for Corrupted Mementos farming tips


I’ve just unlocked the horrific visions for the first time and am looking to get the “We have the technology” achievement, so that I can eventually get the Black Dragonscale Backpack, but currently my corruption goes down very quickly even with the cloak equipped. I can get in and easily complete the main objective, but that only awarded a little over 100 mementos, and it looks like I’ll need around 69,600 for the achievement, and another 5,000 for the backpack.As a fresh player (but in Dragonflight M+ gear) what’s the best way to get started into this? Should I look for a group, if any still exist? Should I just focus on getting Coalescing Visions and going in for 100 mementos at a time, and pray that it snowballs?I read on this wowhead guide that a full clear with 5 masks awards about 5k mementos. How do I get to that point? Is there a step-by-step guide that exists?Overall, I’m just looking for some guidance to tackle this challenge as efficiently as possible since it seems like a daunting grind. Thanks! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/EnijUsl

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen