Classic How would you make the best, most immersive, and story friendly leveling experience for a new player?


So, my friend recently has started playing WoW with me because he wanted to try it out, so he got a trial. We just finished our leveling zone (no exiles reach because its boring) and it seems like he is starting to be on board with the game. But, it's a first time for me to do leveling with someone else. With modern leveling being tailored around alt-creation, and burning through expansions to the end game, I was wondering what I can do to make the leveling experience actually more immersive, and true to "original" wow.Going through zones, doing quests, and learning expansion stories, I really want to get him hooked on the lore and the world, but with current leveling speeds we would be halfway through the game before we even get to do any expansion content.So thats why I am wondering, if you were to guide, and level up with someone completely new to the game, and wanted to get them hooked on it, the world, the story, the zones, the gameplay, how would YOU go around doing that?Sorry for a long post! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/jF3Nrlf

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen