Classic Casual professions need to be a thing


Currently on the realms I play, the mats for a craft/enchant cost more than the ready craft/enchant.So, if I am a crafter/enchanter, but have no gathering professions/alts, and I need to buy the mats fromt he AH, I will be crafting at a loss.Not to mention that r2 is basically cheaper on the AH now than r1 is, which makes people that can only craft r1 pretty useless.I understand why professions reward people that try hard. That makes sense to me. BUT there should be some sort of "casual" profession progression as well.Like, this late into the patch, me as a casual player, I have reached decent ilvl and can even do a few mythic bosses. Because of nerfs and natural progression.BUT there is no equivalent to "nerfs" and "natural progression" to my professions. I am extremely far behind and will be far behind until the next patch, maybe until the next expansion. I can only craft lower quality, and I have to buy mats, which for me basically means I have to actively LOSE gold to do my profession. This makes no sense....I know you profession cartels are gonna gang up on me for posting this, but there has to be some rewards for being a casual in professions as well. As it is right now, as a casual player, there is no point to having any profession, except maybe a gathering one. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/KLgpW5I

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen