Roster Boss


I know I can't be the only one who was not able to complete Ulduar yet due to lack of players. We have had 18-21 people log on for our raids these past two weeks and only seen Yogg for a few pulls before we had to quit. We weren't able to attempt any hard modes. Obviously this is pretty disappointing, and especially when I find out that 53% of guilds have completed Ulduar. That means we are in the bottom half of all guilds.I joined this guild because my last guild had the same issue and I knew it would be a huge problem for Ulduar. Back then we were able to complete Naxx easily shorthanded, but I knew Ulduar would require a full group, at least for the hard modes. Contributing to the fact in the new guild is that we are playing badly and our raid leader is upset. I don't want to quit this guild, but these last few weeks have got me thinking again. We are on one of the most populous servers and also I play the absolute most in demand class and spec for Ulduar, so there is really no excuse and I could quit today and find a guild that could get the job done. Still I would rather not. I would like to continue with this guild, but I don't know if it will be an unfixed problem for months like it was with my last guild.I can see this being a huge problem going forward, and we may not be able to clear Ulduar for weeks or months unless we aggressively recruit. I don't know why the guild didn't recruit more before Ulduar, but here we are. How much time should I give it before I consider it a lost cause?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen