Questions from a new returning player


I played Wow about 15 years ago for about a year with friends. Enjoyed it a lot then life kind of got in the way. I returned about 2 months ago and started playing retail. I really enjoyed the leveling prior to DF coming out then enjoyed the leveling throughout DF. I have 3 toons at 70 in DF and have started to gear one of them for potential raiding and M+. Unfortunately, I have to say, it feels like I have gotten the fun out of retail. I am an older gamer (50) and just not really looking forward to the raiding for some reason (maybe it is because I don't really feel like I play the game at a high level). Seems like I really enjoyed the leveling the most which has me considering returning to classic. If memory serves, classic also didn't seem quite as complicated overall.Anyway, on to my questions.I guess first, does my line of thinking regarding classic make sense?What are some good populated NA servers for the East Coast. I played on a PVP server back in the day and would like to again. I like the extra intensity that bringsWould a Druid be to much for my simple mind to handle in Classic? I like playing ranged DPS but it would be nice to have the flexibility to heal if I ever get into the end game in Classic. I do not really want a real complicated rotation so not sure if fits the bill or not. I have a hunter, warlock and Priest in Retail. Like all 3 but though a druid would be fun if it isn't too hard for me.Thanks for your help!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen