Classic How Many cool things just aren't obtainable in the game anymore just makes me want to quit


Got back into the game for the first time since MoP and have been playing pretty hardcore since Dragonflight Launch.But realizing how many good Transmogs just aren't in the game or are unobtainable now just makes me want to quit overall.My Most recent disappointment was i finally completed the mage tower challenge on my DH ready for my flamereaper appearance to match my elite gladiator set. Not knowing that even if you complete the challenge you don't get the appearance since it had to be done in legion.My next action was to immediately log off and question why am I playing this game when the things i really wanted to obtain (artifact appearances for each character I play) cant even be obtained anymore. Don't even get me started on the WoD challenge mode weapons that are just gone.Makes my past week I've spent grinding the mage tower feel pretty wasted. debating just not re-subbing next month and going to play something else. which sucks because I have really been enjoying myself doing M+ and VoTI but it just doesn't feel worth it when other games value my time better. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/GUkvPO5

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen