Classic Era players, why do you prefer vanilla?


For players still paying classic era, what’s the reason that keep you staying on vanilla wow?I’m on of those players and I will answer first:I feel like any expansion make the previous game irrelevant. Vanilla is such a huge part of the game but when I play TBC or LK it’s like the previous content feel dead on this version. Don’t know why I have this feeling but it’s like that for me and kills any expansion for me. It was kind of solved with Cataclysm but at this point the game became more of game and less of a World.Vanilla is so magical and full of surprise and when I stay on vanilla even if leveling zones are dead the world feel alive.Eventually I would love to see in the futur for classic era: new content with horizontal progression and a fully integrated hardcore experience.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen