What changes would you want to see out of another return to TBC?


There's been a fair bit of talk about going back to Vanilla in another Season of Mastery, and to be honest I'd be pretty excited for that too, but I've also been thinking about what happens after Wrath has run it's course and we start toward the expansions that began the WoW2 era.It's generally agreed that of the OG three eras of WoW, TBC was the least liked compared to Vanilla and Wrath, and private server popularity backs up that claim. But what about it was truly the problem, and what could be fixed if they ever relaunch it?Personally I hated group limited buffs the most. Perhaps it's my personal bias as someone who was a guild officer during TBCC, but it felt like they just added the most drama, especially when you had to decide which DPS got put in the multi-lust groups. Wrath's raid-wide buffs have been my favourite change by far in the expansion.But I'm curious where other people stand. There was a lot of "Bring on Wrath so I never have to see Outland again" sentiment not too long ago on the sub, although that feels not too far off what people were saying toward the end of Vanilla Classic as well so.Personally I really hope we go back to TBC some day, just with a little tweaking.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen